Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before you post any warez / download please read the following thread

Click this link to read the thread

3. Guess what? Our beloved Pirate King redbl0odx has created a guide for all the future and current pirates. Check it out here
  4. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans

5. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!

Terraria v.1.1.2 [Cracked] [Fully Working] + Setup Guide

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by StriK.eR, Jan 17, 2012.

1. StriK.eR

StriK.eR Quartermaster

Have a Mac? Check out this thread Please login or register to view this link..
    This download may or may not work for Mac but is guaranteed to work on a Windows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Patch Notes:​
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys, patch 1.1.2 is now live! Nothing major in terms of content, just a few bug fixes and multilingual support.
    Changes:
    ● Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
    ● When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
    Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
    Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games. (Hopefully)
    Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
    Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
    Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
    Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Howto Setup Terraria
    1. Download Terraria 1.1.1 weather the Mediafire one or Multiupload one.
    2. Extract it with WinRar or whatever archive reader you have. If you don't have one you may download the full here.
    *Note* These are the full versions so the message your trail is up will not popup after 30 days.
    Please login or register to view this link.
    3. Run the .NET installer depending on your computer settings you will either install 32bit or 64bit.The smaller file is the 32bit and the bigger file is 64bit.[​IMG]
    4. If a restart is needed restart, if not try to run the XNA installer.[​IMG]
    5. Restart your computer.6. Run the Terraria.exe[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download:​
    (FOLDER WITH FILES)​
    Mirror:​
    (INSTALLER)​
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Those asking about tConfig​
    I've tested it and it works with this cracked Terraria (I didn't follow these steps but try it)​
  2. matau1294

matau1294 Sea slug

so is this 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?
  3. ipodplayer

ipodplayer Pirate

it's 1.1.2
  4. StriK.eR

StriK.eR Quartermaster

It is 1.1.2
    PureArchr likes this.
  5. jayl204

jayl204 Sea slug

If i already have version 1.1.1 what file do I need to install to get it updated without overwriting my saved character/world?
  6. Dashu16

Dashu16 Sea slug

it's 1.1.2, works on windows 7 for me
  7. terminatordoink

terminatordoink Sea slug

if you are using windows 7, go to C:\Users\yourcurrentPCNAME\Documents\My Games
    copy out the terraria folder.
  8. Draketheflame

Draketheflame Pirate

I have Windows XP, will it overwrite my saves?
  9. Tazze

Tazze Brave Pirate

if you update this from version 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 .... all your world and everything will still be there ... :happy:

cuz the save files are in the document folder ... and you don`t replace them xD

should be in a folder somewhere, something like this ... C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\terraria

and you will not lose any progress you done in 1.1.1

/ it wont Delete you save files ( or do anything to them at all ;) ) .... and it will work for win7 ofc, nuff said
    PureArchr likes this.
  10. jr_97

jr_97 Sea slug

So 1.1.2 isnt uppdated for mac?
  11. rafly10

rafly10 Brave Pirate

WOW!
    This Great!
    I Like This Web
    I Realy Like This:love:
    Thanks Tazze:blush:
  12. A1v1n1

A1v1n1 Brave Pirate

It WORKS! Thx man now I can play my friend's server : )
  13. Tazze

Tazze Brave Pirate

--> Please login or register to view this link.
    Unlocks the Bunny and the Carrot for terraria v1.1.2 ( you need to make a new character to get the carrot

and ofc just click on it once and the click ok and accept ... then start terraria and you will get a carrot that can summon a bunny pet ( the pet will not give any bonuses to you its just like a vanity buff )

hope this helps someone out :happy:
  14. Victor Bruni

Victor Bruni Sea slug

So, is this working good ?
  15. Tazze

Tazze Brave Pirate

there are some language fails ( translated wrong ) with some of the new languages from what i know ( so yee stick with the English language for a while ) but other than that i guess its better :hurr: