Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We need people to upload files for us! Please consider contributing to ShadyWarez
  3. Before you post any warez / download please read the following thread

Click this link to read the thread

4. Guess what? Our beloved Pirate King redbl0odx has created a guide for all the future and current pirates. Check it out here
  5. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!

Minecraft Cracked + Auto Updating

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Oblivious, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

This Minecraft Beta Cracked v1.7.3 is Auto Updating, just remember to click on the "Force Update" if you mess up something.

Anyways here is the actual download link.

Download
    Please login or register to view this link.

I have attached it as well, so you could download it from there as well !

You can talk about Minecraft in our section Please login or register to view this link.

Attached Files:

2. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx The Pirate Admin Staff Member VIP

Ahh, I love minecraft. Though, I guess I will just put this out there.

I don't understand why people re-upload every new version of minecraft, and say they've 'cracked' it. I mean hell, I still have a 1.5 client that's been updated to 1.7.3 and its no different from this..... just sayin...

Good share either way.
    TerraLotuz and Oblivious like this.
  3. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

This is one version like 1.2 but it will automatically update to the latest version when you open it. I actually searched for Minecraft on ShadyGamer, and I found one that xerg/sinthed shared, it was some type of installation file, most likely had a virus in it. So I decided to upload the good clean one.
  4. Sinthed

Sinthed Hacker

This is the wrong section, and is already posted.

Needs to be moved/deleted.
  5. Plum

Plum Banned

What the fudge? I thought you died. @Please login or register to view this link. :fail:

On Topic: So we can play Mine Craft for free? Doesn't it cost like $20 o.o?
  6. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

exactly this is a cracked version so its absolutely free. It will also update to the latest version of minecraft automatically.
  7. Sinthed

Sinthed Hacker

So is the one i posted in the "PC Games" section where it belongs, a good month or so before you did.
  8. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

You may need new glasses ...

"This is one version like 1.2 but it will automatically update to the latest version when you open it. I actually searched for Minecraft on ShadyGamer, and I found one that xerg/sinthed shared, it was some type of installation file, most likely had a virus in it. So I decided to upload the good clean one."
  9. ageofmyth2

ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

Yes, and it is auto updating. only con is, like darksteam, you can only play on cracked servers, which are usually full of griefers. I'm thinking of making a server with just a few cool mods (twister, zeppelin) just so a few people can have fun. not gonna make it big or anything.
  10. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

i'd love to see a minecraft server, iConomy and Towny is a must though :D

use bukkit :p
  11. Sinthed

Sinthed Hacker

Yeah, like I am going to upload a virus filled file. Mine is better because

1. NO account whatsoever is required. Premium or not.
    2. Auto-Updating
    3. Has server files built-in.

And before you go and say something accusing me of uploading a virus filled file go scan it.
  12. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

the fact that you need to install it is the problem.

You do not need an account for this version, this is only for people that want to play online or offline, not for people that want to build server o.o

Anyways, lets not go offtopic here, lets keep to the discussion and talk about Minecraft / this download.
    Ameer Mc Geever likes this.
  13. ageofmyth2

ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

I don't think they are entirely necessary. If I do make a server, it's going to be small. Towns probably won't be needed.
  14. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx The Pirate Admin Staff Member VIP

I have a server that everybody could freely join...but its hamachi...xD and its a vanilla server.
  15. Oblivious

Oblivious Quartermaster

whats a vanilla serveR?

Also if you have a static IP, just port forward. Even if you don't have a static IP just port forward and use no - ip or something.