Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before you post any warez / download please read the following thread

Click this link to read the thread

3. Guess what? Our beloved Pirate King redbl0odx has created a guide for all the future and current pirates. Check it out here
  4. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans

5. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!

Megaman 8-Bit First Person Shooter

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by FirstFrostBite, Aug 16, 2012.

1. FirstFrostBite

FirstFrostBite ๑۩۩ fяσѕт кιиg ۩۩๑

Please login or register to view this link.

The game is free to play, and it's AWESOME. It's just .. just download it and play. It's amazing.​

[​IMG]

What is it?

Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch is a free project created by CutmanMike and a team of contributors consisting of hardcore fans of Capcom’s classic Mega Man series. Powered by the Please login or register to view this link. engine, this retro styled first person shooter is designed around the look and feel of the 8-bit Mega Man games. It includes every robot master as a playable skin, over 50 weapons and maps based off the original games, 32 player online play, a singleplayer botmatch campaign and much much more. If you’re a fan of online first person shooters or Mega Man, you simply have no excuse to not download and give Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch a try today!

Gameplay

The game can be played in pretty much any game mode in Skulltag, but will be designed for Deathmatch. To keep the gameplay balanced and simple, you will have to find weapons scattered around the map and pick them up like in standard Doom fashion. Along with the huge amount of weapons, there are special inventory items which can be used at any time, such as the Rush Coil and E-Tank. The aim of the game is to destroy the enemy players and earn the most kills, known more commonly as “frags”.
    Supported gameplay modes on launch will include:
    • Deathmatch
    • Team Deathmatch
    • Last Man Standing (Randomly selected weapons)
    • Team Last Man Standing
    • Possession
    • Team Possession
    • Capture The Flag
    • One Flag CTF
    • Terminator
    • Duel
    • Instagib (All robots fire instant killing Metal Blades)
    The game also has a single player campaign that is split into chapters, based on each Mega Man game. Each chapter takes you through all the standard maps with a predefined bot set up and boss battles. Between chapters you return to Dr. Light’s lab, where you can practice with weapons etc.

Trailer

Download v2c (68MB)

Comes bundled with Skulltag, no Doom files required!
  2. Wolfbane

Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~-

O_O

OH SWEET GRAGGEDY DESTA BOXING! A 1st person shooter... Not only the first I've wanted to play in a while, but the only one I EVER had a gamegasm to. WOW.
    loopylukas likes this.
  3. FirstFrostBite

I knew you'd like it, even though you hate FPS'.
    Gaiz, we must make a server so we can all verse eachother :O
    Any way we can figure out what server it is .. X.x

Edit: try finding the server "Shadygamer" Password should be 123

Double Edit: Nevermind, can't figure out how to make a server on it :c.
    Guess you can't ..

Triple Edit: No, Go into it and try and find the server named exactly "SHADYGAMER (FirstFrostBite)
    Password IS "123" No password. There is no password.

Wolfbane
  4. FirstFrostBite

Okay, when you open up the launcher, instead of clicking "Start"
    Head over to the top, and click the "connect" tab, and type in this IP adress into the ip adress slot, and then try to connect,
    " 192.168.0.101:10667 "
    If that doesn't work take off the port. Just do that and click connect.
    Wolfbane likes this.
  5. Wolfbane

Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~-

Maybe tomorrow, it's a bit late tonight. [almost 12]
  6. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx The Pirate Admin Staff Member

Heh, I saw this a long time ago...it wasn't out to the public back then...I think I still have my private beta copy somewhere...

Might have to download this.
  7. FirstFrostBite

Well, I've figured out how to Start up a server and have others join it. Any time you guys want to go on, message me here at SG, and I'll probably see it within 5 or so minutes .. I check in a lot.