Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We need people to upload files for us! Please consider contributing to ShadyWarez
  3. Before you post any warez / download please read the following thread

Click this link to read the thread

4. Guess what? Our beloved Pirate King redbl0odx has created a guide for all the future and current pirates. Check it out here
  5. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!

Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe [PC][CRACKED]

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by RaikouKun, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Rai

Rai ★ Hero of time ★ Staff Member VIP

Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe

Latest version to the date: December 18th 2012!

About

Bloons Tower Defense 5 is Ninja Kiwi's latest awesome Bloons Tower Defense game that was officially released December 15, 2011. According to Ninja Kiwi, the reason they released Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion was to tide the overwhelming demand for a new Bloons Tower Defense game, with BTD5 being so far from release at the time.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download

Please login or register to view this link.
    Password: shadygamer

Cracked by Rai for Shadygamer
    Nsaneme1, Shady, Commorrow and 6 others like this.
  2. wolf5477

wolf5477 Well-Known Pirate

RaikouKun wow just found your post after my request Lol but 1 thing i notice when i started the game is there is a new update

and when i applyed the new update i needed a new serial any way to update it without the serial anyway nice work for the crack:smile:
  3. DonutKing

DonutKing .:Robed In Splenda:.

Great job again RaikouKun. I've been looking for this for a while and figured it was one of those games that wouldn't ever be cracked.
    I shall now give you a happy face.
    :happy:
    -------------------------
    :cry:I got the wrong IP error again.
    Damn you BillionUploads!
  4. Rai

Reason why it says theres new update after the crack is because I losts connection to the official servers. It's updated to 18th Dec version.
  5. FirstFrostBite

FirstFrostBite ๑۩۩ fяσѕт кιиg ۩۩๑

jessezs and RaikouKun - please try to stay on topic, and instead of a "thank you" press the like button instead.

On another note, this game is highly addictive, and it's amazingly fun, but for se reason, I lag on it o.o
    I get a REALLY steady FPS, but it's very noticeable low, probably lower than 20 ...
    RaikouKun likes this.
  6. Rai

Glad you like it! As it's made with Adobe AIR, there could be some bugs on it. You may have noticed lag with Adobe Flash too in the past.
  7. FirstFrostBite

Yeah, I haven't really noticed any bugs, But the lag is very apparent. By the way - Is there any way to hack your cash value? o.o ...
  8. DonutKing

Regarding the wrong IP error, do you think I should try using the download manager? It sounds like an unpleasant idea to me, but I'm honestly unable to download from this site otherwise.
  9. FirstFrostBite

Always use their download manager, It's so much faster. Just, be sure to decline all the offers they give you, There's not malicious, They're just annoying ....
    DonutKing likes this.
  10. DonutKing

Thanks for answering that. I've been getting errors from that site for a while, so I guess that was just because I wasn't using it.
    ...:fail:
    ----------------------------------------------
    I got an 8KB file... :cry:
  11. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx The Pirate Admin Staff Member VIP

noob needs to hack his money..noob. jk jk

Anyways, the lag isn't really a problem with the game...(from my knowledge of the game..) even though its a downloaded version, its pretty much the same version that runs on the websites. My friend has a beastly computer that puts pretty much every computer on this site to shame, and it still lags him when he gets to wayyyyy later levels...(several million bloons on screen, not including the giant ones)

That's what happens when you make a game on java/flash ....sure the game doesn't look impressive...at all, yet you will still be lagging on small things.
    Matthew Marwar likes this.
  12. FirstFrostBite

I see ..... So it was just the developers laziness that causes this lag .. >.>

Oh well, And yeah, I do need to hack my cash :3.
    Anyways, I'll be playing through the game entirely before I do any hacking, In which case I'll go back and get what I couldn't obtain before.
  13. DonutKing

You could likely just use Cheat Engine for that.
    If you don't know what that is, or how to use it, I can make a post for it.
  14. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx The Pirate Admin Staff Member VIP

I wouldn't call it laziness. The game was made with flash/java so...it wasn't meant for downloading onto your desktop. If it was MADE for that I doubt it'd have as much lag.
    FirstFrostBite likes this.
  15. DonutKing

Sorry to still be going on about this, but does anyone have any ideas how to fix this wrong IP error? I've tried quite a few things so far, such as restarting my browser/computer, using a proxy and using the download manager.
    Again, sorry to keep bringing this up.